Beckham's Bungalow Pet friendly, near Dollywood, game room, hot tub
Size –3 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 8-12
Allows pets Internet Fireplace Downtown Hot Tub (more...)
- 5 mins to Dollywood/ The Island/ The Strip, 15 mins to Downtown Gatlinburg
- Walkable distance (0.2 miles) to Bear Cove Falls Resort swimming pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day; depending on weather).
- Spacious deck with hot tub and outdoor seatings
- Fun-filled game room with kitchenette, pool table, multi-cade, foosball table, board games, and Xbox One.
- All TVs has premium cable with 200+ channels, Amazon Prime, Netflix & ESPN subscription
- Only 2 pets are allowed at $50 per night. Guest must notify Host of pet and pay pet fee.
- The following heavy shedders are NOT allowed. Akita, Husky, Corgi, Retriever, Great Pyrenees, German Shepherd, Chow Chow, American Eskimo, Alaskan Malamute. If Guest brings any of these breeds, and extra cleaning fee is more than pet fee, Guest will be responsible for the difference. Guest will also compensate host for loss of income if cleaning takes longer than usual, resulting in late check-in and refund for next guests.
- Pet must be fully potty trained, flea and tick free, and current on prevention treatment.
- No pet on furniture.
- Never use human towel for pet.
- Do not leave pet alone in the house unless pet stays in a crate and is fully crate trained.
- Guest must clean up after pet both indoor and outdoor. If Guest needs cleaning assistance, please contact Host.
- Guest must keep pet quiet. Continuous barking is not acceptable.
- Main level: main entry, kitchen, dining area, living area with queen sleeper sofa, master bedroom with king bed, half bath, and laundry closet.
- Basement game room with queen sleeper sofa, king bedroom, and shared bathroom with standing shower.
- Upstairs: king bedroom with in-room jacuzzi and jack-n-jill bathroom, and loft area with 2 twin beds.
- The main renter must be at least 25 years old and is required to provide a picture of photo ID and electronically sign a rental contract.
- A $300 refundable damage deposit will be reserved on Guest's credit card on 1 day before check-in date, and will be released 14 days after check-out or earlier. The damage deposit is a hold, not a charge.
- Extra guest fee is $50/guest/night for every guest after 12 guests.
- There are 2 flights of stairs from basement to main level and and 2 flights of stairs from main level to upstairs.
- Driveway parking is limited to 4 vehicles.
- All issues have to be brought to our attention during the stay so that we can address them. There will be no post stay refunds if we are not informed of issues during stay.
- Guests must follow all house rules written in the rental agreement.
- No smoke/drug/party/event allowed. Quiet hours 10pm to 6am.
- No weapon allowed at the property. Do not leave your weapon behind. You will be entirely responsible for any injury or death caused by your weapon.
- Trash must be bagged and put inside the closed bins. Always properly secure the latch on the bear box.
- Cover hot tub when not in use
- Do not feed or get closed to wild animals.
- If pregnant, suffering from heart disease or respiratory illness, or have any medical condition where hot tub use is medically discouraged, do not use hot tub. Excessive consumption of alcohol, use of prescribed medication, or over the counter sleep aids is prohibited before or during use of hot tub. Children under 16 years old are prohibited from using hot tub. Hot tub use should be limited to 30 minutes maximum.
- Use in-sink garbage disposal for small food remnants only.
- Do not put liquid dish soap in dish washer.
- Do not wash white bedding and white towels with colored fabric.
- Extra fee will be charged for stubborn or unremovable linen stains due to food, drink, makeup, fake tan, etc.
- Extra fee will be charged for any item damaged or removed from the premise.
About the OwnerI have a great interest in interior decor and travelling. Hosting a vacation rental means I can do both yay! I purchased this cabin in 2021. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, and I hope you do too. I think money may or may not bring joy; however, travel definitely makes us happier. It gives us an opportunity to step outside our well-worn, self-constructed realities and provides a platform to explore ourselves - who we might be when we are not anxious about safety, security and status. Being in the travel business make me feel like I am a life improver. I am happy when my guests are happy. That is why I am working very hard to make your experiences of the Smokies pleasant and unforgettable.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||