La Sonadora Fall specials! Walk to beach! Next to pool & tennis court
Size –5 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 7-12
Internet Fireplace Near Ocean Downtown (more...)
- 7 min walk to the beach where a beach pavilion private to the community is located.
- Right next to tennis courts and a seasonally heated community pool.
- Stunning, newly renovated two-story house in the heart of Miramar Beach.
- Tastefully designed and furnished with 2 master bedrooms.
- Close to many restaurants, shopping outlets, and other entertainment centers.
Level 1: Living area, dining area, kitchen, king bed room, common bathroom with standing shower.
Level 2: King master bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower-tub combination, Queen master bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower, Queen common bedroom, Bunk bedroom (Twin over full with trundle), Full bathroom with shower-tub combination.
- The main renter must be at least 25 years old and is required to provide a picture of photo ID and electronically sign a rental contract.
- A $400 refundable damage deposit will be reserved on Guest's credit card on 1 day before check-in date, and will be released 14 days after check-out or earlier. The damage deposit is a hold, not a charge.
- Guests older than 12 are required to wear armbands at the pools and beach pavilion. Armbands can be purchased at beach pavilion for $30/week/house, regardless of how many persons are staying at the house.
- The community pool next to the property is heated until around Easter. The second pool, which is only 3 min walk from the property, is heated for Spring Break.
- Free tram to and from the beach starts on May 20th. It runs 7 days/week from 9 am to 4:30pm. There is no specific time when you can catch it, but it will pick you up and drop you off while you are walking to the beach or waiting on the roadside, as long as it has room for you.
- A propane tank is provided for the outdoor BBQ grill. Guests is responsible for refilling the tank if they want to use the grill.
- Due to local weather and natural conditions, you may occasionally see pests and bugs inside or outside the house, even though we have regular pest control services and our cleaner always remove them during clean. This is out of our control, not a cleanliness issue, and not a reason for refund.
- All issues have to be brought to our attention during the stay so that we can address them. There will be no post stay refunds if we are not informed of issues during stay.
*Guests must follow all house rules written in the rental agreement.
*No smoke/drug/party/event/pet allowed. Quiet hours 10pm to 8am.
*No weapon allowed at the property. Do not leave your weapon behind. You will be entirely responsible for any injury or death caused by your weapon.
*Street parking, parking on grass or protruding into the street are PROHIBITED. Guests are responsible to pay fines if parking rules are violated.
*No commercial vehicles, automobile, truck, boat, trailer, house trailer, mobile home, camper, etc. shall be parked on any roadway.
*Trash must be bagged and put inside the closed bins, which must be kept in the side yard at all times except during trash pickup period. No loose bags of trash allowed.
*Use in-sink garbage disposal for small food remnants only.
*Do not put liquid dish soap in dish washer.
*Remove sand from clothing/towel before washing/drying. You will be responsible for a repair service call if the washer/dryer breaks down due to sand.
*Do not wash white bedding and white towels with colored fabric. Wash bath towels and beach towels separately.
*Extra fee will be charged for stubborn or unremovable linen stains due to food, drink, makeup, fake tan, etc.
*Extra fee will be charged for any item damaged or removed from the premise.
About the OwnerI have a great interest in interior decor and travelling. Hosting a vacation rental means I can do both yay! I purchased this house in 2022 and put my heart and soul in renovating it without any help from professional designers or decorators. I think money may or may not bring joy; however, travel definitely makes us happier. It gives us an opportunity to step outside our well-worn, self-constructed realities and provides a platform to explore ourselves - who we might be when we are not anxious about safety, security and status. Being in the travel business make me feel like I am a life improver. I am happy when my guests are happy. That is why I am working very hard to make your experiences of La Sonadora pleasant and unforgettable.
Miramar Beach, Florida
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||