The Emerald Pearl Fall specials-Walk2Beach-Game Room-Luxurious Pool
Size –7 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half) 5 Baths (4 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 14-20
Allows pets Internet Near Ocean (more...)
- 6 seat electric golf cart is included as a free amenity.
- 3,600-sqft 3-story sleep 20 luxurious home with a home elevator.
- 2 min drive or 13 min walk (0.7 miles) to beach
- 5 min walk to beautiful resort-style community pool
- 2 master suites out of total 7 tastefully furnished bedrooms. 1 bedroom is a secret room hidden inside a walk-in closet.
- Fun-filled bar/game room with kitchenette, poker table, foosball table, arcade, popcorn machine, & board games
- All TVs has Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, Hulu, ESPN, and RokuTV.
- Only 2 pets are allowed at $50/night. Guest must notify Host of pet and pay pet fee.
- The following heavy shedders are NOT allowed. Akita, Husky, Corgi, Retriever, Great Pyrenees, German Shepherd, Chow Chow, American Eskimo, Alaskan Malamute. If Guest brings any of these breeds, and extra cleaning fee is more than pet fee, Guest will be responsible for the difference. Guest will also compensate host for loss of income if cleaning takes longer than usual, resulting in late check-in and refund for next guests.
- Pet must be fully potty trained, flea and tick free, and current on prevention treatment.
- No dog at the beach.
- No pet on furniture.
- Do not leave pet alone in the house.
- Guest must clean up after pet both indoor and outdoor. If Guest needs cleaning assistance, please contact Host.
- Guest must keep pet quiet. Continuous barking is not acceptable.
- 1 water and 1 food bowl, 1 dog kennel, 1 dog bed, and poop bags are provided by Host.
- Guest needs to bring cat litter and pet blanket.
- Do not use human towels for pets.
Level 1: main entry, living area, kitchen, dining area, half bath, outdoor patio
Level 2: 1 master bedroom with a private patio and a second patio shared with other rooms, 1 king bedroom, 1 bunk bedroom with 2 double bunk beds, 1 full common bath, bar/game room
Level 3: 1 master bedroom with full size sleeper sofa and private patio, 1 queen bedroom, 1 bunk bedroom (2 double bunk beds), 1 small queen bedroom hidden inside the bunk room, 1 full common bath
*The main renter must be at least 25 years old and is required to provide a picture of photo ID and electronically sign a rental contract.
*A $600 refundable damage deposit will be reserved on Guest's credit card on 1 day before check-in date, and will be released 14 days after check-out or earlier if possible. The damage deposit is a hold, not a charge.
*No more than 12 persons per home is allowed at the community pool. If you exceed this limit, the additional persons may be requested to leave the pool.
*No bedroom on the first floor. 3 flights of stairs between each floor.
*Pack-n-play is available upon request.
*A propane tank is provided for the outdoor BBQ grill. Guests is responsible for refilling the tank if they want to use the grill.
*Due to local weather and natural conditions, you may occasionally see pests and bugs inside or outside the house, even though we have regular pest control services and our cleaner always remove them during clean. This is out of our control, not a cleanliness issue, and not a reason for refund.
*All issues have to be brought to our attention during the stay so that we can address them. There will be no post stay refunds if we are not informed of issues during stay.
- Guests must follow all house rules written in the rental agreement.
- No smoking/drug/event/party/loud music allowed. Quiet hours 10pm - 6am.
- No weapon allowed at the property. Do not leave your weapon behind. You will be entirely responsible for any injury or death caused by your weapon.
- Street parking, parking on grass or protruding into the street are PROHIBITED. Guests are responsible to pay fines if parking rules are violated.
- No commercial vehicles, automobile, truck, boat, trailer, house trailer, mobile home, camper, etc. shall be parked on any roadway.
- Trash must be bagged and put inside the closed bins, which must be kept in the side yard at all times except during trash pickup period. No loose bags of trash allowed.
- No children or pet is allowed in the elevator unattended.
- Use in-sink garbage disposal for small food remnants only.
- Do not put liquid dish soap in dish washer.
- Remove sand from clothing/towel before washing/drying.
- Do not wash white bedding and white towels with colored fabric. Wash bath towels and beach towels separately.
- Extra fee will be charged for stubborn or unremovable linen stains due to food, drink, makeup, fake tan, etc.
- Extra fee will be charged for any item damaged or removed from the premise.
About the OwnerI have a great interest in interior decor and travelling. Hosting a vacation rental means I can do both yay! I purchased this house in 2021. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, and I hope you do too. I think money may or may not bring joy; however, travel definitely makes us happier. It gives us an opportunity to step outside our well-worn, self-constructed realities and provides a platform to explore ourselves - who we might be when we are not anxious about safety, security and status. Being in the travel business make me feel like I am a life improver. I am happy when my guests are happy. That is why I am working very hard to make your experiences of Emerald Coast pleasant and unforgettable.
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
5 Bathrooms (4 full, 1 half)
5 Baths (4 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||